Self Care Routines
by Judy Baldinger
4 months ago
I’ll show you how to take care of your feet, even if …
- You are the busiest Mom on the block.
- You have never done anything for your feet.
- The products you have used never worked.
- Your go is to stuff your feet in shoes and socks.
The American Podiatric Medical Association found that as many as 75% of those surveyed had some issue with their feet. Half of those surveyed said their foot problem limits their activity.
Ben Franklin famously and wisely said:
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
A statement so true and timely.
Imagine your life with less foot pain, soft and smooth skin on your feet and more comfort in your shoes.
- Extend your good health down to your feet and keep moving.
- Prevent reduce calluses, minimize athletes foot, warts and other spreading infections, and have feet that look and feel their best.
Can you find two minutes a day to care for your feet?
Yes, that’s it only two minutes a day.
Follow our easy foot care protocol and the quality products to give you success.
- Get to know your feet.
- Moisturize and exfoliate. Spot treat extra dry areas and calluses.
- Wear shoes and socks that are activity appropriate.
- Trim nails straight across.
- Pretreat areas that tend to become sore or painful during your active day.
- Use silicone gel pads to cushion painful areas.
- Improve the alignment of your feet in shoes with orthotics.
Minimal investment, big dividends. You keep moving.