Healthy nail polish for you in long lasting brilliant color that builds stronger, healthier more nourished nails. Podiatrist formulated advanced nail enamel. Nail polish that is vitamin enriched, vegan friendly, breathable, UV protected and 10 free*.
Healthy pedicure to
- Minimize the appearance of dry brittle nails, hydrate nail cuticles and improve the wear-time of your nail color.
- Safe for diabetics, men and women undergoing chemotherapy, pregnant women looking to avoid harsh chemicals and children who wish to limit exposure to formaldehyde.
- Hydrate and nourish your nails. . Enriched with Garlic Bulb Extract, Tea Tree Oil, Wheat Protein and Vitamins C and E.
- NO Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Toluene, Phthalates, Parabens.
- .5 oz bottle.
How to Use
To maximize the wearability of you manicure, try these tips:
- Always use a base coat and top coat.
- Let each coat dry a minimum of 60 seconds before applying the next.
- Give your polish 30 – 45 minutes to completely dry.
- Re-apply a clear topcoat every 3 days.
- Apply hand and foot cream as well as cuticle oil often.
Inactive Ingredients: Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, BHT, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
Active Ingredients: Tolnaftate 1%
• Tea Tree Oil: a potent essential oil known for its exceptional antiseptic and antifungal qualities.
• Garlic Bulb Extract: a powerful antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral agent that works synergistically with Vitamin C to help kill harmful germs.
• Vitamins C & E: nourishing antioxidants, known to help strengthen both skin and nails.
• Wheat Protein: a vegetable derived, high-quality protein with stellar moisture-binding capabilities that helps to naturally boost your nail’s natural shine.
*FORMALDEHYDE | TOLUENE | FORMALDEHYDE RESIN | CAMPHOR | TRIPHENYL PHOSPHATE (TPHP) | XYLENE | ETHYL TOSYLAMIDE | PARABENS | PHTHALATES (INCLUDING DBP) | ANIMAL PRODUCTS
Keep out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.