PRODUCT CRITERIA: BRINGING THE BEST FOOT CARE TO YOU
Q: How do you pick your products?
A: We have been testing and reviewing foot care products and treatments for many years in our podiatry practice. Our goal is to bring you the best home care products to make your feet look and feet great. We have seen these products in action which is why we recommend and resell them.
We looked carefully at hundreds of possible products to include in our Pedicurian selection before choosing the specific offerings you’ll find here. Every product has to pass a nine point test:
- Does the product make your feet feel better, look better and/or function better?
- Is it safe and effective with very few side or no effects?
- How is it better than other products currently on the market for its intended use?
- The product must have unique properties and/or ingredients that can be quantified.
- The product must be proven and for sale for at least one year.
- The manufacturer must stand behind the product with either a product warranty and/or scientific study of efficacy.
- The product must have positive customer feedback from use in a Podiatry practice (anecdotal).
- The product must be commercially sellable.
- The product must be able to be used by the consumer with ease.
Got an idea for a product you’d like us to sell on Pedicurian? Let us know!
Q: What if I have a question about a product, or I’m not sure what to buy?
A: Please send an email to email@example.com and we’ll try to answer your question. If you’d like a call back, please include a phone number.
Q: Do you offer gift packaging and gift cards?
A: We offers box, ribbon and gift enclosure. Please indicate via email that this is a gift. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include Gift Packaging on the subject line. Gift cards are available too.
SHIPPING and RETURNS
Q: Where are your products shipped from?
A: Most of our products from our warehouse in upstate New York. Some items may be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
All orders are promptly fulfilled but delivery times depends on where you live. Delivery times vary depending on location.
Aerosols and alcohol based products are considered a Hazardous Material (HAZMAT) and required by the U.S. Department of Transportation to shipped by ground-only. This may add delivery time to your order. Hang in there your order is on the way. These items cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.
Q: What is your return policy?
A: All returns must be initiated within 30 days of your purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. If you request a return label we can provide one for you.
We believe in our products and many items are fully refundable, less shipping costs. The warranty is noted in the product description.
To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
The following items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange:
- Orthotics that show signs of wear.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Q: How do I return an item?
- Email customer service at email@example.com.
- Include Return/Refund on the the subject line
- Include the order number, contact information and reason for return or exchange in your email.
- Please let us know if you would like us to authorize a prepaid return label.
Please note that we can’t refund delivery/ shipping charges. If we send a return label the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Package your item securely in the original package (if possible) with the original packing slip or other proof of purchase. Ship to:
11 North Airmont Road, Ste 4
Suffern, New York 10901
How long does it take to process a return?
Credit card refunds usually take 5-10 business days to appear on your statement.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: How Do I Exchange an Item?
A: We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Pedicurian LLC, 11 North Airmont Road, Suite 4, Suffern NY 10901, United States.
Orthotics that do not show signs of wear may be exchanged for another size or orthotic product.
Damaged or defective products will be reimbursed for shipping costs.
Q: What should I do if I receive the wrong product?
A: If you received a product different from the one that you ordered contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure to get the Pedicurian product you ordered.
Q: How Do I Contact Customer Service?
A: If you have a product question, delivery issue or product defect email email@example.com with Customer Service in the subject line. Please indicate the product and order number in the email and your concern.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.