3-Point Products Gel Tubes for Fingers and Toes
The thinnest toe tubes you will find shaped to fit fingers or toes. Soft, stretchable gel tubes ease pressure and friction on fingers or toes.
Your solution for toe protection and comfort in high heels and other dress shoes with narrower toe boxes.
- Prevent shoe rub if you have corns, hammertoes, finger lacerations, ulcerations, enlarged joints and more.
- Our thinnest tubes designed to protect without cramping toes.
- Gentle compression aids in reducing swelling.
- The gel softens and protects the skin.
- Stretchable, hand washable and reusable.
- Tubes are ½" (1.5 cm) wide, 15/8" (4 cm) long.
- One size, five per package.
How to Use
Apply to clean and dry toe. Gently open diameter of cap and pull onto toe. Re-adjust cap if needed once hosiery is in place. Remove the cushion at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow the skin to breathe.
Do not place product on an open wound. If irritation, discomfort, or any problem results from the use of this product, discontinue use immediately, and notify your doctor immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets. This product is not recommended for those with diabetes or poor circulation. If you have these conditions and would like to use this product check with your Podiatrist first. If you have diabetes or poor circulation, consult your physician before using. If numbness, discoloration, irritation or additional toe pain occurs, discontinue use immediately. If symptoms persist, visit a foot specialist.
Medical Grade Silicone