3-Point Products® Toe Loops®
3-Point Products® Toe Loops® - Regular is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Toe splint to wrap and stabilize broken toes. Premium quality Toe Loops provide cushioning and relief for crooked toes, hammertoes, overlapping toes or to stabilize toe fractures.
Your solution for stabilizing fractures, correct flexible hammertoes and realign overlapping or crooked toes.
- Soft, fully cushioned 3pp Toe Loops secure two toes together.
- Thin enough to wear in any style shoe. Narrow Toe Loops fits your smaller toes and the wide Toe Loops fits your big toe.
- Lined in thin, dense foam, Toe Loops protect callused toes and relieve pain caused by shoes rubbing on bent hammertoes.
- No hard edges or rough straps.
- Washable and reusable.
- Can be trimmed for a custom fit.
- Three per package.
How to Use
Narrow Toe Loops measure 7/8" wide (2.2cm) and loop is 1 5/8" long (4.1cm) long and are recommended for the smaller toes. Wide Toe Loops measure 1 1/4” wide (3.1cm) and loop is 2 1/8" long (5.4cm) and are recommended for use on the big toe
Washable and reusable
Not recommended for those with diabetes or poor circulation. It is recommended that you discuss this splint with your health care provider to determine if it is appropriate for your condition.