pedag Bambini Children's Arch Supports
pedag Bambini Children's Arch Supports - Toddler / 4/5-EU 20/21 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Children's arch supports specially designed to keep your child's foot in an anatomically correct and balanced position. Recommended by Podiatrists and Physical Therapists for flat feet. Awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance for promoting foot health.
- Arch support designed to keep a child's foot in an anatomically correct and balanced position.
- Extra flexible and contoured to provide valuable support and strengthen the muscles of the feet, heel and arch.
- Upper surface is made of natural, absorbent vegetable tanned leather keep the foot dry and allow it to breathe inside the shoe.
- Non slip bottom so it won't slide inside of shoes.
- Typically good for two shoe sizes.
- Recommended by Podiatrists and Physical Therapists for flat feet.
- Awarded APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- 1/2 sizes order next size up.
- One Pair
How to Use
Insert into shoes. Pay attention to the right and left insert to insure proper placement. Take with you when you buy new shoes to insure proper fit.
- Vegetable tanned leather top cover.
- Water-based adhesives for sensitive skin.
These inserts do a nice job of helping correct a child’s pronation. They arrived very quickly once ordered. Good follow up.