Which Skin Creams are Best for Your Feet
Have you spent money on a moisturizer that didn’t work for you?
It may not have done its job, maybe you didn’t like the smell or perhaps it felt greasy.
That full jar may still be sitting on your shelf and your skin may still be dry, cracked or callused.
Get exactly the right level of hydration with Pedicurian’s doctor approved and patient tested moisturizers.
To keep your skin healthy and intact, Pedicurian offers four levels of moisturizing products to help you:
- Everyday hydration for maintaining foot health.
- Extra Strength for dry, scaly skin.
- Super-extra strength for tougher, rougher skin including cracked heels and calluses.
- Ultra Strength duo with exfoliation and moisturizing.
Q: Why is moisturizing my feet important?
A: Your feet are part of a custom, unique you. The skin of your feet is an entire ecosystem:
- Soft, thin skin on top.
- Thick skin on the bottom that can get even thicker (calluses).
- Skin has 250,000 sweat glands that can produce up to a pint of moisture.
- Between the toes skin is even more sensitive than the skin on top of your foot and squished in shoes is more prone to athletes foot.
- Skin has feelings. Over 200,000 nerve endings let you feel everything and immediately transmit information to your brain. Neither the touch of a feather or a pebble can go unnoticed by the skin of your feet.
- Skin can develop nasty benign growths, like corns. They hurt.
- Skin can get chafing, blisters and abrasions as your feet move you all day.
Q: What is the best thing you can do for the skin of your feet?
A: Keep the skin of your feet healthy and intact.
- Skin of your feet can develop problems from being too dry like being exposed in sandals, or too moist like being closed in shoes and socks for hours.
- Cracks and fissures are portals for fungus, viruses and bacteria.
Check out our product features:
- Quality ingredients that don’t feel greasy.
- Absorbs and penetrates the skin.
- Nourishes, protects and hydrates.
- Fast results – improvement should be seen within days.
- Unscented or subtle natural scent.
- Organic ingredients, diabetic safe, gluten free in select products.
Better foot health, beauty and comfort for you.
Keep Moving with effective, luxury foot care curated by a Podiatrist.