Yet, we are all aware of boundaries to preserve our health and wellness and sometimes because of those boundaries, we learn when it’s best NOT to share.
- Nail implements
- Pumice StonesBar Soap
- Anything in a jar
- Flip Flops
Is sharing nail polish sanitary?
As you know, when you go to a salon to get a manicure and pedicure, you’re sharing those bottles with many others.
The short answer to whether or not it’s sanitary is: no.
Although the chemical makeup of nail polish makes bacteria nearly impossible to survive, using salon polish is not risk-free. If the previous client has a fungal infection the bottle or brush could be contaminated.
So what’s the best solution?
We recommend taking your own polish to the salon and avoid the risks.
Our favorite nail polish is Remedy Nails Polish.
Why do we love Remedy Nail Polish so much?
- Enriched with It promotes nail health and shinier better-looking nails because it contains Biotin, Wheat Protein, and Vitamin E for shinier, healthier, and better-looking nails
- It is 100% Vegan and free of 8 toxins including TPHP
- Its ingredients are antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral
- It has a less potent smell than regular nail polish
- APMA Seal of Approval
- It is Dr. formulated and Dr. recommended
Beautiful nails and healthy nails are now available in risk-free beauty options. Whether you prefer the high shine of a gel polish look or a matte topcoat you can now safely get the looks you want and love!