Stop the growth of fungi on your nails. An effective topical solution to stop the growth of nail fungus. Podiatrist recommended.
- 1% Tolnaftate enhanced with a powerful fungicide Oil of Oregano (Carvacrol).
- Applies clear for a less-noticeable treatment.
- Effective in the treatment of the skin fungus that causes Onychomycosis, Tinea pedis, Tinea cruris, and Tinea corporis.
- Easy-to-use brush applicator.
- Excellent for prophylactic use.
- Due to regulations, this item cannot be shipped to Canada
Podiatrist Tip: Be patient with treating nail fungus. Typically, you will see results as the nail grows out.
How To Use: Wash the affected area and dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer over the affected area twice daily (morning and night).
Wear well fitting ventilated shoes, and change socks and shoes at least once daily. Use daily for 4 weeks. If conditions does not improve consult a podiatrist.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion contact a poison control center immediately. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a physician.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use, or consult a physician if irritation occurs, or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks.
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS-SAFFLOWER OIL, MINERAL OIL, JOJOBA OIL, BHT, BHA, COLLOIDAL SILVER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYL PARABEN, PROPYL PARABEN
I’ve rating a three because I am only on my second bottle. A friend recommended it and said that it may take some time to see things clearing up. Ask me again in four to five months and I’ll have a more definitive rating.
The item was shipped in a timely manner, and I would purchase again from this seller.
Outstanding Customer service. Outstanding in every respect. Could not be happier.