Tineacide Antifungal Solution
Stop the growth of fungi on your nails. An effective topical solution to stop the growth of nail fungus. Podiatrist recommended.
1% Tolnaftate enhanced with a powerful fungicide Oil of Oregano (Carvacrol).
Applies clear for a less-noticeable treatment.
Excellent for prophylactic use.
- Oil-based antifungal infused with Tolnaftate (1%) as well as Carvacrol, Safflower Oil, and Jojoba Oil.
- Effective in the treatment of the skin fungus that causes Onychomycosis, Tinea pedis, Tinea cruris, and Tinea corporis.
- Applies clear for a less-noticeable treatment.
- Easy-to-use brush applicator.
- Excellent for prophylactic use.
How To Use: Wash the affected area and dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer over the affected area twice daily (morning and night).
Wear well fitting ventilated shoes, and change socks and shoes at least once daily. Use daily for 4 weeks. If conditions does not improve consult a podiatrist.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion contact a poison control center immediately.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a physician
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use, or consult a physician if irritation occurs, or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks.
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS-SAFFLOWER OIL, MINERAL OIL, JOJOBA OIL, BHT, BHA, COLLOIDAL SILVER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYL PARABEN, PROPYL PARABEN