Terpenicol® Nail Fungus Treatment Duo-Antifungal Solution and Cream
Fight nail fungus with a custom formulated maximum strength treatment duo.Terpenicol Solution is applied to the nail to fight fungul and soften the nail. Terpenicol Cream is effective around the nail bed. This formula combines fungicidal, fungi static, and tissue debridement agents to fight fungus and soften the nail.
Powerful solution for treating nail fungus.
- Proprietary topical formulation combining fungicidal, fungi static, and tissue debridement agents.
- Combining the functions of debridement and fungus-fighting.
- Fast drying.
- Easy-brush application.
- 1.25 fl. oz bottle.
- Five antifungal ingredients, both fungicidal and fungistatic.
- Cream-based antifungal infused with Undecylenic Acid (13%) as well as Urea, Tea Tree Oil, Lavender Oil, and Clotrimazole.
- Proven formula that has existed for nearly two decades.
- Efftecively treats the skin fungus that causes Onychomycosis, Tinea pedis, Tinea cruris, and Tinea corporis.
- Added Urea for effective debridement and softening of the nail.
- Easy-to-dispense applicator tip.
- 1.25 oz bottle.
How to Use
Apply to affected nail areas.
Active Ingredients: Undecylenic (10-Undecenoic) Acid.
Inactive Ingredients: Cymophenol (Carvacrol), Urea, Aqua (Water), Organid Vulgare (Wild Oregano) Essential Oil, Vitit Vinfer (Grape) Seed Oil, Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Stearate, Proplylene Glycol Urea, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyethylene Glycol Cocoate, Sorbitan Laurate, Polyethylene Glycol Dicocoate, Polyethylene Glycol, Fatty Acides, Coco, Laureth-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol Capryly Alcohol, Ethylhexyl GlycerinN, Hexylene Glycol
Active Ingredients: UNDECYLENIC ACID 13%
Inactive Ingredients: WATER, UREA, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, DISODIUM EDTA, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, POLYSORBATE 80, SORBITAN LAURATE, CETYL ALCOHOL,
GLYCOL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, ALOE BARDADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CLOTRIMAZOLE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Do not use: On children under 2 years of age unless directed by a physician. Do not use in or near mouth or eyes.
Stop use and consult a physician if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement four weeks.