Dr. Jill's Gel U-Shaped Callus Cushion
U-shaped portion surrounds painful callus and reduces pain by transferring pressure from the callus to the cushion for long lasting comfort.
Your solution for focused cushioning Calluses, Dropped metatarsal head pain, fat pad atrophy, neuroma, metatarsalgia, IPK's (seed calluses).
- U-Shaped portion surrounds sore callus and reduces pain by transferring pressure from callus to the cushion.
- Podiatrist designed unique shape cushions calluses and reduces pressure while walking for long lasting comfort.
- Sticks to your foot, not in your shoe, for easy and accurate application.
- Washable and re-usable pads. Each cushion can be used over-and-over again.
- For use in all styles of footwear.
How to Use
Apply to clean and dry foot. Position cushion so that the opening is comfortable placed AROUND the sore or affected callus or lesion Remove cushion at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow the skin to breathe. After use each day or a few days, remove cushion by GENTLY peeling it away from skin. AVOID ANY Lotions, Powders, Medications on this pad or on the skin where pad will be placed. It will dramatically shorten the lift of the gel and destroy it. Pull hosiery carefully over product and re-position if necessary.
Hand wash. Air dry completely before reuse. Sprinkle with talcum powder if gel becomes tacky.
If you have diabetes or poor circulation, consult your physician before using. If numbness, discoloration, irritation or additional toe pain occurs, discontinue use immediately. Do not use over broken or inflamed skin. If symptoms persist, visit a foot specialist.
Latex free medical grade silicone