Dr. Jill's Gel Dancer's Pad
Specially designed non-medicated pad to relieve forefoot pain. Cut-out surrounds the area under the big toe on the ball of the foot to re-distribute weight from the 1st metatarsal head.
The solution to relieve forefoot pain and reduce pressure under the big toe joint and ball of the foot.
- Designed by a Podiatrist to provide fast relief of forefoot pain.
- Pronounced cut-out is designed to shift weight away from the big toe joint or first metatarsal joint and sesamoids, relieving pain, pressure and tenderness in the ball of the foot.
- Soft gel pad cushions the ball of the foot and reduces pressure under the big toe joint (sesamoids).
- Sticks to your foot, not in shoes, for easy and accurate application.
- Washable and re-usable.
- For use in all styles of footwear.
- Two thickness's to choose from-Regular is 1/8" thick, Thick is 1/4" thick.
How to Use
Apply to clean and dry foot. Position cushion so that the opening is comfortable placed AROUND the sore or affected callus or lesion Remove cushion at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow the skin to breathe After use each day or a few days, remove cushion by GENTLY peeling it away from skin. AVOID ANY Lotions, Powders, Medications on this pad or on the skin where pad will be placed. It will dramatically shorten the lift of the gel and destroy it. Pull hosiery carefully over product and re-position if necessary.
Hand wash. Air dry completely before reuse. Sprinkle with talcum powder if gel becomes tacky.
If you have diabetes or poor circulation, consult your physician before using. If numbness, discoloration, irritation or additional toe pain occurs, discontinue use immediately. Do not use over broken or inflamed skin. If symptoms persist, visit a foot specialist. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Latex free medical grade silicone