Vionic Relief Full Length Orthotic
- Clinically proven to reduce excess pronation, a contributing factor to "flat feet."
- Designed for everyday use: provides moderate control and support in workout or cross training shoes, walking or casual hiking shoes, work shoes and boots.
- Features biomechanical Tri-Planar Motion control to help stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural (neutral) position.
- Lightweight, medium density molded EVA base for maximum support and superior comfort; deep heel cup to maintain correct foot positioning.
- Works best for footwear with removable factory insoles. We recommend removing factory insoles before fitting your Orthaheel orthotics.
- Soft 100% Nylon top cloth with EcoFresh® earth-friendly microbe shield technology to help safeguard against odor-causing bacteria. One Pair
How to Use
For footwear with removable factory insoles we recommend removing factory insoles before fitting your Orthaheel orthotics. May be trimmed to fit for half shoe sizes; if needed trim the top edge with scissors, using existing insole as a template. For best results, it is recommended that you replace your orthotics every 12 months.