Left Continue shopping
Your Order

You have no items in your cart

You might like
Add to cart
Read more

ShoeZap® 15 Minute UV Shoe Sanitizer


Eliminate infectious diseases and sanitize your shoes with "The 15 Minute UV Shoe Treatment."™ Kills fungus and bacteria in your shoes that cause athlete's foot, fungal nails, foot and shoe odor with ultra-violet light.   

Keep your shoes hygienic and odor-free, without the use of toxic chemicals.

Your solution for eliminating fungus and bacteria in your shoes and preventing the cycle of recontamination.

  • Destroys germs in your shoes that can infect your feet with safe UVC germicidal light.
  •  The effective, fast and easy way to kill fungus and bacteria that cause Athlete’s Foot, Fungal Nails, Foot and Shoe Odor, Diabetic Infections and more.
  • Keeps shoes microscopically clean and hygienic - Without toxic chemical sprays.
  • Clinically proven technology.
  • Safe and effective, 15-minute automatic-off time. 6. Excellent for diabetic hygiene and to prevent reinfection from your own shoes.
  • .One size Sanitizer fits all footwear styles and sizes, so ShoeZap® will disinfect every shoe in your home and family — Men’s, Women’s, Teens and Children.
  • Box Contains: 2 Shoe Sanitizers (1 pair), 2 Protective Shoe Bags, User Manual, A/C Power Adapter, UV Warning Card & Product Registration Card.

How to Use

Place Sanitizers in shoes. Place shoes & Sanitizers in UV-proof safety bags. Power 'On'. Device turns off automatically after 15-minute treatment. See included user manual for complete operation information.



Read ALL instructions before using this product. Use only as directed. Failure to read, understand and follow operator's manual & all safety signs could result in serious injury. WARNING: UV LIGHT HAZARD. DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY AT UV LIGHT OR EXPOSE TO SKIN WHILE PRODUCT IS IN OPERATION. Before use: Always insert Sanitizers into shoes, then shoes into safety bags. Do not remove shoes from shoe bags or Sanitizers from shoes while the device is on. Caution: Bulbs are HOT during and after use - DO NOT TOUCH. Keep out of reach of children.