Orthosleeve Compression Foot Sleeve
Advanced compression foot sleeve relieves pain from plantar faciitis, aids recovery and helps reduce swelling. Patented design and technology improves circulation, supports muscle stability, and aids in recovery. Finally, you can have orthopedic support, that is light, thin and works with any apparel.
Your solution for relieving pain and reducing swelling.
- OrthoSleeve compression bracing sleeves are considered to be advanced medical devices for recovery, ortho-support, pain relief, and vascular improvement.
- Innovative orthopedic support for Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, heel pain, and swelling. Gently lifts and stretches the Plantar Fascia.
- Soft, moisture-wicking fabric
- Wear comfortably under socks for extra support
- Wear during walking or exercising for extra protection
- One Pair
How to Use
All OrthoSleeve products are made with the best materials and if you follow the care guidelines, they will last the full life of the product, which is 6 months of continuous use. After six months of use and washes, all compression fabric begins to gradually lose its compression and therefore its effectiveness.
Hand wash with mild soap, air dry.
OrthoSleeve products are designed to the shape of the body, anatomically correct, to avoid binding and pinching even after hours of wear. The general rule of thumb for any compression garment is to remove after 6-8 hours of wear or whenever you feel discomfort.
Every person has her or his own shape and sensitivity, so if the product causes you any discomfort, remove it and contact us immediately. The product is fully guaranteed.
LYCRA Spandex, 76% Micro Nylon