A Podiatrist designed active device that works when you walk to improve toe alignment and strengthen feet. With progressive and cumulative use toes align and feet strengthen, restoring the foot’s original position and function.
- Designed to encourage toes back into their natural alignment.
- This is an active device and works best when you are walking.
- Created by a sports podiatrist.
- Made of soft, durable and flexible medical-grade silicone.
- Naturally antimicrobial and hypoallergenic.
- Promotes balance and optimal foot and toe circulation.
Use two hands to put on or take off Correct Toes. Do not pull, or peal the product off as this can stress the silicone. What is most important is that Correct Toes are comfortable on your toes. Start with wearing your Correct Toes 30 minutes a day and adding 30 minutes each day. Correct Toes are most effective when worn while active, not sleeping. Works best in shoes that are flat, wide and flexible.
Correct Toes are easily cleaned with a quick rinse in soap and warm water. Air dry in a secure location.
Please keep out of the reach of small children and pets. Caution: pets love to chew this soft silicone device.