PediFix Visco-GEL® ToeBuddy®
Stops suffering from crooked, overlapping toes that can cause pain, blisters and corns. Therapeutic and doctor recommended to gently realign and straighten toes for instant relief. Fits in any style footwear. Interchangeable for right or left foot.
Your solution for cushioning, protecting and keeping toes in their correct position for all-day comfort.
- This product is primarily designed for use between the first and second toes.
- Soft gel spacer stays in place to separate toes that rub.
- Helps align crooked, overlapping toes.
- Two loops for bettter spacer postitioning.
- Guaranteed toe pain relief.
- Washable, reusable, durable and effective for months.
- Two per package.
How to Use
This product is primarily designed for use between the first and second toes. Slip larger loop over larger toe, smaller loop over smaller toe. Position comfortably.Position comfortably. Pull on socks or hosiery carefully and readjust position if necessary. For maximum benefit, do not wear shoes that interfere with toe freedom.
Hand wash. Air dry completely. Sprinkle with talcum powder if Gel becomes tacky.
If you have diabetes or poor circulation, consult your physician before using. Do not place product on an open wound. Remove for at least 8 hours per day. If irritation, discomfort, numbness, discoloration or poor circulation occurs, discontinue use immediately. If symptoms persist, visit a foot specialist.