Instantly cushion and protect your toes from pressure, friction and from rubbing against shoes. Toe tubes gently separate toes to provide relief from blisters, calluses, & other toe conditions. Medical grade silicone toe tubes will your walking more comfortable.
Your solution for separating and protecting toes for more shoe and walking comfort.
- Prevent and ease toe pain and separates toes that rub
- Use for corns, hammer toes, nail problems and keratosis lesions
- Exclusive Visco-Gel releases mineral oil to soothe, soften and moisturize
- Stretchable, comfortable, washable, reusable
- Small size is 15 mm, Medium is 20mm, 4 per package
- Made especially for Pedicurian by Pedifix Inc.
Size Information Medium fits the big toe, small fits the middle toes on most feet.
How to Use Slip over the toe. Test for comfort. Remove and trim length, if needed. Pull on hosiery carefully and readjust as necessary. For best results, keep nails trimmed and do not wear shoes that interfere with toe freedom.
Care Hand wash. Air dry completely before reuse. Sprinkle with talcum powder if gel becomes tacky.
Warning If you have diabetes or poor circulation, consult your physician before using. If numbness, discoloration, irritation or additional toe pain occurs, discontinue use immediately. Do not use over broken or inflamed skin. If symptoms persist, visit a foot specialist.
Ingredients Medical Grade Silicone
I have been using this type of toe-tube for years triind many brands mostly the same. Seems these are a bit loose and after stretching even larger so they curl on the toe as you walk. So cut it shorter I guess. Still need some magic on cleaning. Bleach is not working.