Prevent, protect and sooth with a unique liquid-filled bandages that minimize friction and shear.
Your solution for pain caused by blisters, corns, calluses and skin irritations.
- Use for friction-reduction applications. Blisters, corns and calluses form to protect the skin from further damage when shoes rub and dig into feet .
- SoreSpot works like a bursa sac, so the body doesn’t have to make them.
- Ultra-thin so they fit in any shoes.
- Clear and nearly invisible.
- Flexible and conforming to foot contours.
- Self adhesive so they stay in place.
- Small Bandages fit toes. Large Bandages fit bunions, heels, ball-of-foot.
How to Use
Wash and dry affected area. Gently remove paper backing. Press in place and smooth the bandage down completely over skin. Water resistant, provides multi-day protection.
Non-sterile. If you have diabetes, poor circulation or fragile skin, consult your doctor before use. Do not use on blisters caused from burns or on any infected area. If new or increased irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.